Our company is looking for a talented and experienced Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, podcast episodes, social media content and web copy. The ideal candidate will be an expert wordsmith and storyteller that can showcase our company's value in a compelling and concise way. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. You should have a proven track record and portfolio of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
To empower women entrepreneurs to take control of their business and live a happy and fulfilled life.
Our Core Values:
- We are Passionate - we have a strong belief in what we do and why we do it
- We are Authentic - we have open, honest and purposeful dialogue
- We are Visionaries - we take innovative, courageous action
- We are Positive - we are optimistic and uplifting to those around us
Who We Want:
Our team members are the kind of people you can't wait to be friends with! They all have an extreme willingness and want to lift up everyone they meet, work well within a fast paced environment and love being able to grow and flourish.
Below are some qualities we’d love to see:
- Writing to you is like breathing - you love it and it fuels you!
- You are a detailed oriented person who loves to be organized.
- You are committed to meeting deadlines and are great at multitasking, as we balance multiple projects at once.
- You have excellent writing skills and you’re able to communicate your thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise manner.
- Your time management skills are highly regarded and being on time is very important to you.
- You have the ability to learn from each step you take and embrace change
- You are able to collaborate effectively and also give and receive direct feedback
- Ability to research and learn about a wide range of topics
- Work side-by-side with Chelsea in the creation and curation of podcast episodes, blog posts and online content
- Create episode show notes
- Write intro and outros for episodes based on the content
- Interview potential guests and curate questions to be asked during interviews
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
Pay rate: $15-20/hr (starting off) depending on experience and writing style
Are we describing you? We'd love to meet you! Fill out the application below and send your resume, and a few pieces of your favorite work, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is very unique in that it will grow as the company grows. Right now, it would start off at 5 hrs/week. Depending on the pace of your work, and the goals and deadlines we hit, this could quickly turn into a more full time position.