Social Media & Brand Manager:
As a Social Media & Brand Manager, you will use your creative vision to plan, design, implement, and monitor content that is exciting and engaging for our audience while being aligned with the My Purposeful Life brand. You are a creative, yet highly responsible individual who has no problem staying on task with little to no supervision. You are confident with Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest platforms, have a strong sense of what is visually appealing, and have a solid grasp on email marketing within Kajabi. You will advance the My Purposeful Life’s brand with your expertise in design, creativity, and providing an engaging social media experience to our audience.
Our Mission Statement:
Our mission is to inspire women to connect their mind, body and soul with their life’s purpose through spiritual and mindful guidance.
Individual Duties and Responsibilities:
- Live and embody the mission statement of My Purposeful LifeDevelop, implement and manage our social media posting on Facebook and Instagram
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Later
- Design engaging and appealing weekly newsletters
- Attend and provide educated insights and suggestions during our monthly marketing meetings
- Schedule and write copy for Instagram, Facebook and My Purposeful Life’s Community Facebook page
- Posting in Facebook event pages
- Monitoring and responding to Facebook page and group comments and messages
- Updating Linktree for Instagram bio when needed
- Creating graphics for blog posts, podcasts, and other content to post to Pinterest
- Creating graphics for Instagram and Facebook posts
- Delegate tasks to Chelsea as needed
- Create visually appealing graphics for use on social media, our website, and more
- Update Shopify website with fresh, current, and engaging content both on the pages and blog posts
- Edit weekly podcast episodes
- Upload edited podcasts to Libsyn and Shopify
- Using Slack (our communication platform) to quickly and easily communicate with other team members.
- Use Asana (our task management software) to delegate tasks and communicate when tasks have been completed.
- You are a detail-oriented person who loves to be organized. You’re able to communicate your thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise manner and are able to handle multiple tasks at any given time.
- You have excellent time management skills, and being on time is very important to you.
- Loves the My Purposeful Life brand.
- Can easily and effectively communicate with our audience with an open heart.
- Creative and confident with designing graphics.
- Reliable in completing tasks with little supervision.
- Has an eye for aesthetically appealing content.
- Past social media experience preferred
- Self-starter inspired to work without outside help
- Flexible scheduling
- A space to continually grow & expand within the business, and yourself
- An opportunity to work alongside some of the most amazing humans on this planet!
$150-200/week depending on experience and abilities
To apply: Click HERE
Please also send a copy of your resume and past work to: email@example.com